Whether you’re running a global enterprise or a small startup, you need your technology systems to operate completely and effectively. Managed IT represents a shift in the way that businesses deal with technology. Gone are the days of the “Break-and-Fix” models of IT service. Businesses today require more efficient systems that maximize uptime and prevent issues before they have a chance to disrupt operations. While there are many different components of any Managed IT solution, the main aspects include preventative monitoring, data backup, remote network management, cloud computing capabilities, and ongoing technical support. A well-managed, proactively maintained network will always work better than the alternative.
Benefits of Structured IT:
- Increase operational efficiency
- Reduce IT operating costs
- Minimize network downtime and IT issues
- Customize a flexible and scalable solution for your
- Focus on running your business instead of troubleshooting
The DiMAX Difference
To be truly successful in the digital age, you need an IT partner who not only understands every aspect of IT networking, service, and support but who also makes an effort to know YOUR business and how IT functions can support it. Our team of IT specialists and technicians treat every client like their only client—offering personalized and responsive IT assistance so your staff can focus on business growth instead of IT issues.
At DiMAX Office Solutions, we use the latest tools to assess your existing IT environment to determine an optimal plan to better manage, monitor, and service your system—saving you time and money in the process. Our qualified team of IT experts will ensure you receive the tools and support to keep your business running smoothly at all times.
What’s Included with Structured IT?
• Cost-effective access to enterprise-level solutions and support
• All systems, software, networks, and devices
• Ongoing reporting and recommendations
• Proactive monitoring
• Data and network security assurance
• Backup / Recovery
• Cloud computing
• 24 / 7 / 365 monitoring, alerting, and support
CONTACT US TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY