Managed Print Services
Change is tough—we get it. But what if something as simple as optimizing your print environment could save your business money while improving productivity and efficiency? An unmanaged printer fleet can cost your business BIG TIME—up to three percent of your total business revenue. But, Managed Print Services helps prevent unnecessary printing and wasteful behaviors so you’re not pouring money down the inkwell. Managed Print Services (MPS) is a program designed to help businesses save on printing costs and regain control of their print environment. Rather than haphazardly adding printers to your fleet, MPS strategically redesigns and optimizes your print infrastructure while managing all aspects of printing—including hardware, supplies, service, consumables, parts, security, and software.
The DiMAX Difference
At DiMAX Office Solutions, we make switching to MPS easy and painless. We use secure software that seamlessly gathers information from your printer fleet to identify the best ways to enhance the performance and efficiency of your current print environment—all with the ultimate goal of reducing costs, saving time, and proactively maintaining your fleet. The end result is a healthy and effective printing process with reduced downtime and higher staff productivity.
Additionally, our MPS program ensures that you will only deal with one vendor and one invoice, streamlining operations for your admin and accounting staff. We diligently work to decrease downtime and avoid the panic of nonfunctioning equipment for all of our MPS clients. Avoid any future issues by joining the many area businesses that trust us to monitor and maintain their systems.
Benefits of MPS
- Boost efficiency and productivity
- Optimize your printer fleet
- Maximize performance and reduce downtime
- Improve document security
- Reduce total printing costs
- GO GREEN and reduce carbon footprint
What’s Included with MPS?
• FREE MPS assessment
• Recommendations for improved savings and efficiency
• Optimization and restructuring of hardware
• Ongoing management of print infrastructure and outputs
• Proactive monitoring and problem resolution
• Automated, just-in-time supply ordering and delivery
• FREE loaner equipment when needed